While some of you bikers may be using your bike all year round there are many of you that choose to garage your bike up over winter to avoid the dangerous driving conditions and darker rush hour drives home.
If you are planning on putting your bike away for a few weeks or months consider using self storage!
Unlike other storage providers all of our storage is indoors. Not in shipping containers like you will see when you search online. This means that all of our units are clean and dry, they are also out of reach of direct sunlight to ensure the paint is protected. We also have the added benefit of having all of our storage units individually alarmed to have an added layer of protection for your pride and joy.
Motorbike Storage Preparation
- Drain flammable fluids. (This is a requirement if storing with us).
- Wash, dry and polish your bike. This ensures there is nothing sitting on the paint or components of your bike that could damage it over time while storing with us.
- Buy a bike cover, we do regularly clean our storage facility but a bike cover will ensure no dust can surface on your bike.
- Remove the battery and put it on a trickle charger at home to maintain it.
- Ensure the tyres are off the ground or they are rotated weekly to avoid flat spots.
We offer a range of insurance packages to ensure your bike is covered. We offer insurance at £1.55 per week per £1,000 worth of cover.
Remember to signs a SORN declaration. This will save you some money on the road tax while you don't plan on riding it.